Welcome to the Chrome Infra repository!
Wondering where to start? Check out General Chrome Infrastructure documentation. In particular, to check out this repo and the rest of the infrastructure code, follow the instructions here. The rest of this page is specific to this repo.
- run.py: wrapper script to run programs contained in subdirectories without having to deal with
- test.py: multi-purpose script to run tests.
- infra_libs/: generally useful functions and classes
- infra/services/: standalone programs intended to be run as daemons.
- infra/tools: command-line tools, intended to be run by developers.
- appengine/: many Chrome-infra-managed AppEngine applications
- infra/experimental: for, well, experimental stuff. Once they are stabilized and reviewed, they should be moved in a more permanent place.
Miscellaneous technical stuff
- bootstrap/: utilities to set up a proper Python virtual environment.
- infra/path_hacks: submodules of this modules give access to modules in the build/ repository.
from infra.path_hacks.common import <stg> is actually getting
<stg> from build/scripts/common.
- utils/: purpose? utils?
- Need to bump infra/deployed to pick up changes?
git push origin <updated hash>:deployed
- mail chrome-troopers@, include:
- previously deployed hash (for quick rollback)
- the hash you just pushed
- the list of CLs that made this push necessary
- the output of the
git push command