Secure Shell (nassh)
Secure Shell (nassh) is a Chrome App that combines hterm with a NaCl build of OpenSSH to provide a PuTTY-like app for Chrome users.
You can install via the Chrome Web Store (CWS): https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/iodihamcpbpeioajjeobimgagajmlibd
The chromium-hterm mailing list can be used to contact other users and developers for questions.
Our existing set of bugs/feature requests can be found at https://goo.gl/VkasRC.
To file an actual report, you can use https://goo.gl/vb94JY. This will route to the right people.
- Authors -- List of people who have contributed
- ChangeLog -- List of interesting changes in each release
- Crosh (ChromeOS shell) -- Interactions with the crosh command on ChromeOS
- FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- Fonts -- Fonts including Powerline symbols bundled with Secure Shell
- Hacking -- Developing the Secure Shell source
- Hardware keys -- Using smart cards and hardware tokens with Secure Shell
- Options -- Secure Shell command line options
- Processes -- Release processes and other mundane topics
This has only been tested with Chrome. We know the following is needed:
- Native Client (NaCl)
- Pepper Plugin API (PPAPI)
- ECMAScript 2020