libdot 1.1: Grab bag of changes.
* Initial add of libdot changelog.
* Fix file selection in libdot/bin/mkzip.sh. rsync selection wasn't working
properly and I couldn't figure out how to fix it. Instead, we build a file
list using patterns passed to the `find` utility, and feed the resulting
list to rsync.
* Move echo_changelog function from hterm/bin into libdot/bin/common.sh so that
any concat script has access to it.
* Remove base64 magic from bin/concat.sh, since bash can't handle the binary
data properly anyway. Concat files need to manually encode to base64 when
* Switch concat.sh line wrapping to awk, since the bash implementation was
* Allow line continuations with trailing "\" character in concat files.
* Echo a bell character after rerunning "concat --forever" to indicate that
the concat is done.
* lib.PreferenceManager..set() - Re-add the notifyChange_() call.
* lib.PreferenceManager..onStorageChange_() - Fixed.
TEST=hterm_test.html, 66/66 tests passed
TEST=Manual testing in Secure Shell
Reviewed-by: Dmitry Polukhin <email@example.com>
Commit-Queue: Robert Ginda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Robert Ginda <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Robert Ginda <firstname.lastname@example.org>
5 files changed