Pages and Endpoints
Main public web pages and their query parameters.
/: View recent regressions and improvements.
- days: Number of days to show anomalies (optional).
- sheriff: Sheriff to show anomalies for (optional)
- num_changes: The number of improvements/regressions to list.
/alerts: View current outstanding alerts
- sheriff: A sheriff rotation name, defaults to Chromium Perf Sheriff.
- triaged: Whether to include recent already-triaged alerts.
- improvements: Whether to include improvement alerts.
- sortby: A field in the alerts table to sort rows by.
- sortdirection: Direction to sort, either “up” or “down”.
/report: Browse graphs and compare charts across platforms.
- sid: A stored combination set of tests and graphs to view.
- masters: Comma-separated list of master names
- bots: Comma-separated list of bot names.
- tests: Comma-separated list of test paths starting from benchmark name.
- rev: Revision number (optional). Should correspond to the “Point ID” in the tooltip for a data point.
- num_points: Number of points to plot (optional). If rev is specified, it is the number of points around rev to show. If start_rev and end_rev are specified, it is not used. If no revision parameters are specified, it is the number of most recent points to show.
- start_rev: Starting revision number (optional). Must be used together with end_rev.
- end_rev: Ending revision number (optional). Must be used together with start_rev.
- checked: Series to check. Could be “core” (important + ref) or “all”.
/group_report: View graphs for a set of alerts
- bug_id: Bug ID to view alerts for.
- rev: Chromium commit position to view alerts for.
- keys: Comma-separated list URL-safe keys, each represents one alert
/debug_alert: Experiment with the alerting function, or diagnose why and when an alert would occur at some place.
- test_path: Full test path (Master/bot/benchmark/...) to get points for.
- rev: A revision to center the graph on.
- num_before: Number of points to fetch before rev.
- num_after: Number of points to fetch starting from rev.
- config: JSON containing custom thresholds parameters.
/graph_csv: Download data points from a chart in CSV format.
- test_path: Full test path (Master/bot/benchmark...) to get data points for. This is shown in the tooltip for each data point.
- rev: Revision number (optional). Should correspond to the “Point ID” in the tooltip for a data point. If none is specified, will return the most recent points.
- num_points: The number of data points to return. Defaults to 500.
- attributes: Specific attributes from
Row entity to return (will just return the revision and value if not specified).
/bisect_stats: View bisect job success rate stats.
/set_warning_message: Set a warning message about outages and planned maintenance.
Admin menu when logged in as an administrator.