- Fix typo in OPUS_USE_NEON description.
- Set OPUS_PRESUME_NEON for iOS platforms as all armv7 and higher
iOS devices support NEON.
- Fix detection of aarch64 for OPUS_CPU_ARM and adding sources from
celt_sources_arm. (previously would miss armcpu.c and arm_celt_map.c)
- Change "armv7-a" to "arm" in MATCHES checks against
CMAKE_SYSTEM_PROCESSOR as systems like the RPi3 report as
- Rename OPUS_MAY_SUPPORT_NEON to OPUS_MAY_HAVE_NEON as this name is
used everywhere else in the CMake build system. Without this,
runtime capability detection is broken on aarch64.
Signed-off-by: Jean-Marc Valin <email@example.com>
3 files changed