Update XZ Utils to 5.0.4.
Information about this release from README.chromium:
Name: XZ Utils
Source URL: http://git.tukaani.org/xz.git
Version: 5.0.4 (git tag v5.0.4, f6999fefe47884922f3f62186ddcf849d54b1092,
2012-06-22 07:54:56 +0300)
License: Public domain/license grant, LGPL 2.1, GPL 2, GPL 3
XZ Utils is general-purpose data compression software implementing the
modified Lempel-Ziv-Markov chain algorithm (LZMA2).
- Fix lzma_index_init(). It could crash if memory allocation
- Fix the possibility of an incorrect LZMA_BUF_ERROR when a BCJ
filter is used and the application only provides exactly as
much output space as is the uncompressed size of the file.
- Fix a bug in doc/examples_old/xz_pipe_decompress.c. It didn't
check if the last call to lzma_code() really returned
LZMA_STREAM_END, which made the program think that truncated
files are valid.
- New example programs in doc/examples (old programs are now in
doc/examples_old). These have more comments and more detailed
* Fix "xz -lvv foo.xz". It could crash on some corrupted files.
* Fix output of "xz --robot -lv" and "xz --robot -lvv" which
incorrectly printed the filename also in the "foo (x/x)" format.
* Fix exit status of "xzdiff foo.xz bar.xz".
* Fix exit status of "xzgrep foo binary_file".
* Fix portability to EBCDIC systems.
* Fix a configure issue on AIX with the XL C compiler. See INSTALL
* Update French, German, Italian, and Polish translations.
git-svn-id: http://src.chromium.org/svn/trunk/deps/third_party/xz@189101 4ff67af0-8c30-449e-8e8b-ad334ec8d88c
48 files changed