[Windows Sandbox Tests] Re-format process mitigation tests.
- Rename process_mitigations_test.cc -> process_mitigations_unittest.cc
- Pull large chunks out of process_mitigations_unittest.cc into unittest
files of their own. The size was getting way out of hand.
- New files for existing tests: extensionpoints, imageload, win32k.
- NO new functionality tests in this CL - only re-organized things:
- Note: the existing tests for every process mitigation that just check policy
enabling have been centralized into one single test target function
(SBOX_TESTS_COMMAND) called CheckPolicy. Any new mitigation checks
should be added here as well.
- Note: The individual mitigation TESTs that trigger "CheckPolicy" have been
adjusted to ensure we test both pre and post child-process startup wherever
they are supported.
TEST= sbox_integration_tests.exe, ProcessMitigationsTest.*
12 files changed