Mus Demo: Code cleanup in MusDemo::WindowTreeData
This CL performs the following cleanup:
* The logging of the time past since the last frame drawing is removed.
* The root_window_ and bitmap_window_ members are removed since they
can be accessed from the window_tree_host_. Actually, only the bitmap
window is now handled outside the initialization function and a
helper function is added to retrieve it.
* The destructor is removed since the cleanup is done when members are
destroyed: The bitmap window is owned by its parent itself owned by
WindowTreeData::window_tree_host_ and WindowTreeData::timer_
is stopped in base::Timer::~Timer().
* Add missing DISALLOW_COPY_AND_ASSIGN to WindowTreeData.
* Use proper coordinates for the bitmap window operations.
1 file changed