Linux: SUID sandbox support
* Make processes dumpable when they crash.
* Find crashing processes by searching for a socket inode, rather
than relying on SCM_CREDENTIALS. The kernel doesn't translate PIDs
between PID namespaces with SCM_CREDENTIALS, so we can't use the
* Use a command line flag to the renderer to enable crash dumping.
Previously it tried to access the user's home directory for this
* Search for a sandbox helper binary and, if found, use it.
* Include the source for a sandbox helper binary. It's currently not
built by default.
git-svn-id: svn://svn.chromium.org/chrome/trunk/src@20110 0039d316-1c4b-4281-b951-d872f2087c98
11 files changed