Switch the file-type pusher to invoke Ninja
diff --git a/chrome/browser/resources/safe_browsing/README.md b/chrome/browser/resources/safe_browsing/README.md
index 61f2096..d61aaff 100644
@@ -14,11 +14,13 @@
* Get it reviewed, **submit.**
* **Push** it to all users via component update:
* Wait 1-3 day for this to run on Canary to verify it doesn't crash Chrome.
- * In a synced checkout, generate protos for all platforms:
- * % `ninja -C out-gn/Debug
- * That will instruct you to run another command to push the files to GCS.
- You must a member of firstname.lastname@example.org to have
+ * In a synced checkout, run the following to generate protos for all
+ platforms and push them to GCS. Replace the arg with your build directory:
+ * % `chrome/browser/resources/safe_browsing/push_file_type_proto.py -d
+ * It will ask you to double check its actions before proceeding. It will
+ fail if you're not a member of
+ `email@example.com`, since that's required for
access to the GCS bucket.
* The Component Updater system will notice those files and push them to
users withing ~6 hours. If not, contact `waffles@.`
@@ -110,6 +112,5 @@
* `default_file_type`: Settings used if a downloaded file is not in
the above list. `extension` is ignored, but other settings are used.
- The ping_setting should be SAMPLED_PING for all platforms. Only the
- first platform_setting is used.
+ The ping_setting should be SAMPLED_PING for all platforms.