blob: 6e6cde552bca69a8c0a53981713f444124494e90 [file] [log] [blame]
# Add icons to the system icons
XDG_ICON_RESOURCE="`which xdg-icon-resource 2> /dev/null || true`"
if [ ! -x "$XDG_ICON_RESOURCE" ]; then
echo "Error: Could not find xdg-icon-resource" >&2
exit 1
fi
for icon in @@LOGO_RESOURCES_PNG@@; do
size="$(echo ${icon} | sed 's/[^0-9]//g')"
"$XDG_ICON_RESOURCE" install --size "${size}" "@@INSTALLDIR@@/${icon}" \
"@@PACKAGE@@"
done
UPDATE_MENUS="`which update-menus 2> /dev/null || true`"
if [ -x "$UPDATE_MENUS" ]; then
update-menus
fi
# Update cache of .desktop file MIME types. Non-fatal since it's just a cache.
update-desktop-database > /dev/null 2>&1 || true
# Updates defaults.list file if present.
update_defaults_list() {
# $1: name of the .desktop file
local DEFAULTS_FILE="/usr/share/applications/defaults.list"
if [ ! -f "${DEFAULTS_FILE}" ]; then
return
fi
# Split key-value pair out of MimeType= line from the .desktop file,
# then split semicolon-separated list of mime types (they should not contain
# spaces).
mime_types="$(grep MimeType= /usr/share/applications/${1} |
cut -d '=' -f 2- |
tr ';' ' ')"
for mime_type in ${mime_types}; do
if egrep -q "^${mime_type}=" "${DEFAULTS_FILE}"; then
if ! egrep -q "^${mime_type}=.*${1}" "${DEFAULTS_FILE}"; then
default_apps="$(grep ${mime_type}= "${DEFAULTS_FILE}" |
cut -d '=' -f 2-)"
egrep -v "^${mime_type}=" "${DEFAULTS_FILE}" > "${DEFAULTS_FILE}.new"
echo "${mime_type}=${default_apps};${1}" >> "${DEFAULTS_FILE}.new"
mv "${DEFAULTS_FILE}.new" "${DEFAULTS_FILE}"
fi
else
# If there's no mention of the mime type in the file, add it.
echo "${mime_type}=${1};" >> "${DEFAULTS_FILE}"
fi
done
}
update_defaults_list "@@PACKAGE@@.desktop"
# This function uses sed to insert the contents of one file into another file,
# after the first line matching a given regular expression. If there is no
# matching line, then the file is unchanged.
insert_after_first_match() {
# $1: file to update
# $2: regular expression
# $3: file to insert
sed -i -e "1,/$2/ {
/$2/ r $3
}" "$1"
}
# If /usr/share/gnome-control-center/default-apps/gnome-default-applications.xml
# exists, it may need to be updated to add ourselves to the default applications
# list. If we find the file and it does not seem to contain our patch already
# (the patch is safe to leave even after uninstall), update it.
GNOME_DFL_APPS=/usr/share/gnome-control-center/default-apps/gnome-default-applications.xml
if [ -f "$GNOME_DFL_APPS" ]; then
# Conditionally insert the contents of the file "default-app-block" after the
# first "<web-browsers>" line we find in gnome-default-applications.xml
fgrep -q "@@MENUNAME@@" "$GNOME_DFL_APPS" || insert_after_first_match \
"$GNOME_DFL_APPS" \
"^[ ]*<web-browsers>[ ]*$" \
"@@INSTALLDIR@@/default-app-block"
fi