Update TT_New_Context documentation
In commit 531d463aed365b
[truetype] Allocate TT_ExecContext in TT_Size instead of TT_Driver.
the `TT_ExecContext` was moved from being on the driver to being on the size
to make it easier to use FreeType in a multi-threaded environment. However,
the documentation for `TT_New_Context` was not updated and still reflects
the old behavior and parameter list.
This change updates `TT_New_Context` documentation to reflect the current
parameters and usage.
diff --git a/src/truetype/ttinterp.h b/src/truetype/ttinterp.h
index 98bd8cb..a7578f8 100644
@@ -476,16 +476,15 @@
- * Queries the face context for a given font. Note that there is
- * now a _single_ execution context in the TrueType driver which is
- * shared among faces.
+ * Create a `TT_ExecContext`. Note that there is now an execution
+ * context per `TT_Size` that is not shared among faces.
- * face ::
- * A handle to the source face object.
+ * driver ::
+ * A handle to the driver, used for memory allocation.
- * A handle to the execution context. Initialized for `face'.
+ * A handle to a new empty execution context.
* Only the glyph loader and debugger should call this function.