Instrumented libraries: overhaul RPATH handling.
(1) Run fix_rpaths.sh separately for each package. Previously we ran it once as
a separate build step. This was the only way when all packages were installed in
the same directory, but since we now install each package in a temporary
directory first, it makes more sense to run fix_rpaths.sh there.
(2) Also fix the one remaining package which didn't use a temp directory.
(3) As a consequence of (1), fixed an issue caused by the fix_rpaths step
sometimes failing to run (http://crbug.com/433547).
(4) Improve the DSO discovery regexp in fix_rpaths.sh. Previously it only
covered DSOs which had unversioned symlinks pointing to them.
(5) Remove an outdated RPATH entry for dependent executables
(/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/ - we don't install anything there anymore).
Review URL: https://codereview.chromium.org/723033006
3 files changed