Adding CPEPrefixes for more dependencies.
Adding CPEPrefix lines which will allow Vomit to report crbugs for known
vulnerabilities in these components.
for information about CPEPrefix.
Notes about how some of these were figured out:
* libxml: deduced by looking through the history from the git hash
given in the latest git commit.
* fontconfig: Went through git history to last tag; matches README
* jsoncpp: Used latest tag.
* Flash is marked as 'unknown', since it's not the real Flash player.
* The Camino Cocoa extensions don't have a corresponding OSS project
any longer so are also marked as 'unknown'.
Reviewed-by: Raymes Khoury <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Charlie Reis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Avi Drissman <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Daniel Cheng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Commit-Queue: Adrian Taylor <email@example.com>
diff --git a/README.chromium b/README.chromium
index 5246c2f..9b8311a 100644
@@ -2,6 +2,7 @@
Short Name: jinja2
License: BSD 3-Clause
License File: LICENSE
Security Critical: no