bluetooth: upgrade the apt-clone system update process
To better handle the exception caused by apt-clone, the following
changes have been implemented to the apt-clone restore process:
1. Before archive the apt-clone folder, the trusted.gpg permission is
updated to ensure its accessibility by apt-key during the restore
2. Stop the apt-related processes after the update fails to avoid
potential lock of the frontend.
3. Set the dpkg always to use the old configuration file when the
updated package comes with a newer configuration file to prevent
user interaction requests.
4. apt-clone now run with DEBIAN_FRONTEND=noninteractive to prevent
prompt window asking user interaction.
5. No longer suppress the stdout for the process to help debug.
6. Try to fix the setups and configures installed/updated packages if
7. Overwrite bundle commit hash to empty to trigger a re-update when
8. Reboot the device when uprev succeeds to have all changes take
TEST=make remote-install CHAMELEON_HOST=0.0.0.0
Tested-by: Michael Sun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Shijin Abraham <email@example.com>
Commit-Queue: Michael Sun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed