touchscreen_calibration: use an arduino serial device to control test fixture
This patch fixes the following issues:
- uses an arduino serial device to control the fixture
- replaces the original SafeSerialController class by FixtureSerialDevice
- simplifies the probe actions
- moves the WriteSysfs()s into methods of DebugDataReader
- replaces all GPIO and registers actions by higher level APIs
- simplifies the callback events and modifies .js and .html accordingly.
TEST=Manually on DUT. The test flow must proceed smoothly until
PASS/FAILURE is prompted as the test result.
Reviewed-by: Shyh-In Hwang <email@example.com>
Commit-Queue: Shyh-In Hwang <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Shyh-In Hwang <email@example.com>
3 files changed