Prevent multiple instances of wimax-manager from running.
DBus::Connection::request_name() does not indicate whether it
successfully acquires the requested DBus name or not. This CL changes
wimax-manager to use newly introduced DBus::Connection::acquire_name()
(CL:195002) to ensure that wimax-manager can successfully acquire its
TEST=Tested the following:
1. `USE=wimax FEATURES=test emerge-$BOARD platform2`
2. Manually run the following commands in a root shell on the DUT:
- `stop wimax-manager` and then `start wimax-manager` works
- `restart wimax-manager` works
- `wimax-manager --foreground` fails to acquire the DBus name when
another instance of wimax-manager is already running.
Reviewed-by: mukesh agrawal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Ben Chan <email@example.com>
Commit-Queue: Ben Chan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 file changed