blob: 7e07de0aa71ce7539a3e7ad2bf1c87f3e28028cc [file
- # Copyright (c) 2013 The Chromium OS Authors. All rights reserved.
- # Use of this source code is governed by a BSD-style license that can be
- # found in the LICENSE file.
- AUTHOR = "cmasone, achuith"
- NAME = "login_LoginSuccess"
- SUITE = "bvt-inline, smoke, push_to_prod"
- TIME = "SHORT"
- TEST_CATEGORY = "General"
- TEST_CLASS = "login"
- TEST_TYPE = "client"
- JOB_RETRIES = 2
- DOC = """
- This test verifies that signing in via the UI (using Telemetry) works correctly.
- This includes listening to DBus to verify that the session_manager announces the
- start of a user session upon sign in, as well as the end of one on sign out.
- This test can also be used as a 'helper test' to sign into a system
- using Telemetry. To this end, it sets client_success to True on
- success so callers can verify it ran correctly.