CHROMIUM: linux-firmware: New QCA firmware for QCA6174
This is firmware patch for QCA6174.
Release Version: BTFM.RM.4.4.1-00015-QCABTFMSWPZ-1
This patch contains the feature to enable
out-of-band BT wake on
TEST=Sanity test cases and all are paased on Scarlet.
- Verified the HID Disconnection from the HID device
to the DUT.
- Verified the reconnection from DUT [Host Role] to
Remote Device [Device Role] over the HID profile
after the disconnection.
- Verified the HID Re-connection initiated from the
- Verified that the two HID Devices [Mouse and
Keyboard] can be connected simultaneously from BME.
- Verified for the connection of Remote Device with
DUT by keeping the remote device idle for long time.
- Fixed the issue that BT will auto turn off when
pairing with LE mouse.
Signed-off-by: Vic Wei <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Commit-Ready: Matthias Kaehlcke <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Vic Wei <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Tested-by: Matthias Kaehlcke <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Matthias Kaehlcke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2 files changed