CHROMIUM: rtl_bt: Update RTL8822C BT FW to 0x0999_3AA1
This firmware is almost as same as the upstream one,
87dcb0e544befab85bf3f87ddce95715bf246605, exclude Microsoft HCI Extension support.
In other words, this Firmware supports Microsoft HCI Extension, but the upstream one does not.
1. Modify RF parameters for better performance.
2. Fix the issue related to set extended Advertising scan response data.
3. Fix the issue: LE slave connection establishment unsuccessfully.
4. Enhance the BT coex behavior.
5. Enable Microsoft HCI Extension.
6. Remove the vendor event for the vendor command 0xfc19.
7. Fix the issue: Suspending with 2 LE devices causes disconnect to fail with LMP Response Timeout / LL Response Timeout.
8. Fix invalid connection request that would cause the controller deadlock.
TEST=Verified "b:151872292" and "bluetooth_AdapterQuickSanity.AVL" on Blooglet
Signed-off-by: Max Chou <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Abhishek Pandit-Subedi <email@example.com>
Tested-by: Abhishek Pandit-Subedi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Commit-Queue: Shyh-In Hwang <email@example.com>
1 file changed