The crate has been completely rewritten from scratch!
Changes (most are breaking):
- Renamed macros:
filter_macro_errors was replaced by
set_dummy now takes
TokenStream instead of
- Support for multiple errors via
macro_error macro for building errors in format=like style.
MacroError API had been reconsidered. It also now implements
- Introduce support for dummy implementations via
multi::* is now deprecated, will be completely rewritten in v0.3
trigger_error replaced with
filter_macro_error_panics is hidden from docs. This is not quite a breaking change since users weren't supposed to use these functions directly anyway.
- All dependencies are updated to
- Ability to stack multiple errors via
multi::MultiMacroErrors and emit them at once.
std::fmt::Display instead of
MacroError::span inherent method.
From<MacroError> for proc_macro/proc_macro2::TokenStream implementations.
AsRef/AsMut<String> for MacroError implementations.
- An easy way to report errors inside within a proc-macro via