Fix malloc-size calculation in test imagedim (#1100)
* Fix enqueue_flags test to use correct barrier type.
Currently, enqueue_flags test uses CLK_LOCAL_MEM_FENCE.
Use CLK_GLOBAL_MEM_FENCE instead as all threads across work-groups
need to wait here.
* Add check for support for Read-Wrie images
Read-Write images have required OpenCL 2.x.
Read-Write image tests are already being skipped
for 1.x devices.
With OpenCL 3.0, read-write images being optional,
the tests should be run or skipped
depending on the implementation support.
Add a check to decide if Read-Write images are
supported or required to be supported depending
on OpenCL version and decide if the tests should
be run on skipped.
Fixes issue #894
* Fix formatting in case of Read-Write image checks.
Fix formatting in case of Read-write image checks.
Also, combine two ifs into one in case of
* Fix some more formatting for RW-image checks
Remove unnecessary spaces at various places.
Also, fix lengthy lines.
* Fix malloc-size calculation in test imagedim
unsigned char size is silently assumed to be 1
in imagedim test of test_basic.
Pass sizeof(type) in malloc size calculation.
Also, change loop variable from signed to unsigned.
Add checks for null pointer for malloced memory.
* Use size_t instead of int for imagedim
The size calculation for image with larger dimensions
is overflowing with int values.
Change image dim variables to use size_t
to avoid overflow.
While at it, fix formatting at various places.
* Use new instead of malloc in test imagedim
Use new and delete in place of malloc
and free through test_basic imagedim
to avoid NULL pointer checks.
* Revert sizeof changes from size calculation
As the types of width and height are now
changed to size_t, sizeof is not required
in size calculation.
Revert the same.
1 file changed