Handle NULL hostptr in conformance image tests (#1087)
* Fix enqueue_flags test to use correct barrier type.
Currently, enqueue_flags test uses CLK_LOCAL_MEM_FENCE.
Use CLK_GLOBAL_MEM_FENCE instead as all threads across work-groups
need to wait here.
* Add check for support for Read-Wrie images
Read-Write images have required OpenCL 2.x.
Read-Write image tests are already being skipped
for 1.x devices.
With OpenCL 3.0, read-write images being optional,
the tests should be run or skipped
depending on the implementation support.
Add a check to decide if Read-Write images are
supported or required to be supported depending
on OpenCL version and decide if the tests should
be run on skipped.
Fixes issue #894
* Fix formatting in case of Read-Write image checks.
Fix formatting in case of Read-write image checks.
Also, combine two ifs into one in case of
* Fix some more formatting for RW-image checks
Remove unnecessary spaces at various places.
Also, fix lengthy lines.
* Handle NULL hostptr in conformance image tests
As per the spec, clCreateBuffer and clCreateImage return
CL_INVALID_HOST_PTR if host_ptr is NULL
and CL_MEM_USE_HOST_PTR or CL_MEM_COPY_HOST_PTR are set in flags
or if host_ptr is not NULL
but CL_MEM_USE_HOST_PTR or CL_MEM_COPY_HOST_PTR are not set in flags."
Host pointer should be NULL when USE/COPY_HOST_PTR is not set in flags.
* Revert "Handle NULL hostptr in conformance image tests"
This reverts commit 49fa049f9b75d77d325bc08e74b7e3e2e32147a6.
* Move cl_mem_flag and host_ptr check to ImageHelper
Add a check to see if cl_mem_flag has
USE_HOST_PTR or COPY_HOST_PTR.
Override host_ptr with NULL if none of them
1 file changed