GoogleTest User's Guide
Welcome to GoogleTest!
GoogleTest is Google‘s C++ testing and mocking framework. This user’s guide has the following contents:
- GoogleTest Primer - Teaches you how to write simple tests using GoogleTest. Read this first if you are new to GoogleTest.
- GoogleTest Advanced - Read this when you've finished the Primer and want to utilize GoogleTest to its full potential.
- GoogleTest Samples - Describes some GoogleTest samples.
- GoogleTest FAQ - Have a question? Want some tips? Check here first.
- Mocking for Dummies - Teaches you how to create mock objects and use them in tests.
- Mocking Cookbook - Includes tips and approaches to common mocking use cases.
- Mocking Cheat Sheet - A handy reference for matchers, actions, invariants, and more.
- Mocking FAQ - Contains answers to some mocking-specific questions.