Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:28:23 -0700 Google Inc. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Issue #14: HashedDictionary may free memory twice if implicitly copied.
* Add private copy constructor and assignment operator for HashedDictionary.
* Issue #18: Building RPM package fails on Fedora 9: Installed (but
unpackaged) file vcdiff.1.gz.
* Some OS, including Fedora 9, automatically compress man pages that are
installed using /usr/bin/install. This confuses the RPM packager, which
expects a file named "vcdiff.1" and finds one named "vcdiff.1.gz" instead.
Use a wild-card character to accept either of these two alternatives.
* Change the VCDIFF block size to 16, but have the encoder discard all matches
smaller than 32 bytes. This doubles the CPU and memory needed by the
encoder, but finds better string matches, producing a more efficient
encoding. Loosen the timing test limit in blockhash_test.cc for the debug
* Make the code table writer a virtual interface.
* Add an interface SetTargetMatching() to the simple encoder class
* Remove all references to LOG and logging.h from the unit tests and
* Remove all special cases for kBlockSize < 4. kBlockSize must be a multiple
of the machine word size (see blockhash.cc), so it will never be smaller
* Use version 1.10 of Automake.
* Incorporate recent changes to gflags package
* Fix Visual Studio type-mismatch warning in vcdecoder4_test.cc.
* Use address cache helper functions IsSameMode(), IsHereMode(), etc. to
simplify test code.
* Add contributor's name to THANKS file.
43 files changed