Thu, 09 Apr 2009 09:16:58 -0700 Google Inc. <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Release version 0.6 with the following changes:
* Issue #9: Add option to optimize VCDIFF decoder when VCD_TARGET will not be
used as source segment.
Add new interface SetAllowVcdTarget to control whether the VCD_TARGET flag
may be used. If this option is set to false and the decoder finds a
VCD_TARGET flag, it will issue an error and refuse to continue decoding.
* Issue #19: ERROR: Length of target window (100001916) exceeds limit of
Remove the limit of INT32_MAX on the value of --max_target_file_size, since
the new SetAllowVcdTarget feature means that the entire target file will not
need to be kept in memory. Separate vcdecoder_test into five test targets,
one of which is devoted to the new SetAllowVcdTarget feature. Get rid of
kMaxBufferSize and kDefaultBufferSize, which were used ambiguously. A new
constant kDefaultMaxTargetSize provides the default values for the
--max_target_file_size and --max_target_window_size options. The
--buffersize option, if specified, should control the buffer size used,
without limits on its value.
* Issue #21: Fail to test on MinGW 5.1.4
The wrapper executables produced by libtool failed on MinGW with the error
"File /bin/sh not found". Add the option AC_DISABLE_FAST_INSTALL to avoid
creating wrapper executables. The option implies an extra link step during
"make install", but the package is small enough that this does not take
* Remove the annotated-output feature from the decoder.
* Automatically detect and work around a Solaris 10 bug which causes the error
"libstdc++.la is not a valid libtool archive".
* Update with latest changes to gflags package.
* Fix type-conversion warning in vcdiff_main.cc in 32-bit Visual Studio build.
31 files changed