[clang] Add storage for APValue in ConstantExpr
When using ConstantExpr we often need the result of the expression to be kept in the AST. Currently this is done on a by the node that needs the result and has been done multiple times for enumerator, for constexpr variables... . This patch adds to ConstantExpr the ability to store the result of evaluating the expression. no functional changes expected.
- Add trailling object to ConstantExpr that can hold an APValue or an uint64_t. the uint64_t is here because most ConstantExpr yield integral values so there is an optimized layout for integral values.
- Add basic* serialization support for the trailing result.
- Move conversion functions from an enum to a fltSemantics from clang::FloatingLiteral to llvm::APFloatBase. this change is to make it usable for serializing APValues.
- Add basic* Import support for the trailing result.
- ConstantExpr created in CheckConvertedConstantExpression now stores the result in the ConstantExpr Node.
- Adapt AST dump to print the result when present.
basic* : None, Indeterminate, Int, Float, FixedPoint, ComplexInt, ComplexFloat,
the result is not yet used anywhere but for -ast-dump.
Reviewers: rsmith, martong, shafik
Reviewed By: rsmith
Subscribers: rnkovacs, hiraditya, dexonsmith, cfe-commits, llvm-commits
Tags: #clang, #llvm
Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D62399
20 files changed