3.4.5 backports and changelog/version bump (#5827)
* Bump pyo3 and lower MSRV (#5823)
* fix signature of EllipticCurvePublicKey.verify() (#5808)
The signature change was introduced in https://github.com/pyca/cryptography/pull/5729 but is inconsistent with respect to related methods, breaks backward compatibility and compatibility with the OpenSSL backend (and maybe other backends) when named arguments are used.
* Name: update get_attributes_for_oid return type (#5809)
`List` gives more power to the caller.
Note that `RelativeDistinguishedName`, the same function returns a `List`.
Is there a reason this was `Iterable` only for `Name`? If we don't want to
promise `List`, `Sequence` is another alternative.
* Start typing a bunch of stuff from x509 extensions (#5812)
* part 2 of typing x509 extensions (#5815)
* 3.4.5 changelog and version bump
* fix a false positive from the latest clippy (#5813)
Co-authored-by: Alex Gaynor <email@example.com>
Co-authored-by: Markus Wamser <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Co-authored-by: Dan Halperin <email@example.com>
17 files changed