[libFuzzer] Improve FuzzedDataProvider helper.
The following changes are made based on the feedback from Tim King:
- Removed default template parameters, to have less assumptions.
- Implemented `ConsumeBytesWithTerminator` method.
- Made `PickValueInArray` method work with `initializer_list` argument.
- Got rid of `data_type` type alias, that was redundant.
- Refactored `ConsumeBytes` logic into a private method for better code reuse.
- Replaced implementation defined unsigned to signed conversion.
- Fixed `ConsumeRandomLengthString` to always call `shrink_to_fit`.
- Clarified and fixed some commments.
- Applied clang-format to both the library and the unittest source.
Tested on Linux, Mac, Windows.
Reviewers: morehouse, metzman
Reviewed By: morehouse
Subscribers: delcypher, #sanitizers, llvm-commits, kcc
Tags: #llvm, #sanitizers
Differential Revision: https://reviews.llvm.org/D63348
git-svn-id: https://llvm.org/svn/llvm-project/compiler-rt/trunk@363735 91177308-0d34-0410-b5e6-96231b3b80d8
2 files changed