Welcome to the Chrome Infra repository!
Wondering where to start? Check out General Chrome Infrastructure documentation. The rest of this page is specific to this repo.
- run.py: wrapper script to run programs contained in subdirectories without having to deal with
- test.py: multi-purpose script to run tests.
- infra_libs/: generally useful functions and classes
- infra/services/: standalone programs intended to be run as daemons.
- infra/tools: command-line tools, intended to be run by developers.
- appengine/: many Chrome-infra-managed AppEngine applications
- infra/experimental: for, well, experimental stuff. Once they are stabilized and reviewed, they should be moved in a more permanent place.
Miscellaneous technical stuff
- bootstrap/: utilities to set up a proper Python virtual environment.
- infra/path_hacks: submodules of this modules give access to modules in the build/ repository.
from infra.path_hacks.common import <stg> is actually getting
<stg> from build/scripts/common.
- utils/: purpose? utils?
- Need to bump infra/deployed to pick up changes?
git push origin <updated hash>:deployed
- mail chrome-troopers@, include:
- previously deployed hash (for quick rollback)
- the hash you just pushed
- the list of CLs that made this push necessary
- the output of the
git push command