Predator is a culprit finder for Chrome crashes identified or reported on ClusterFuzz, Fracas, Cracas and UMA Sampling Profiler. Key features include:
- Suggest suspected CLs for a Chrome crash which has a regression range.
- For crashes on Fracas and Cracas, we use metadata to infer the regression range.
- Suggest components for bug filing for all Chrome crashes/regressions.
Predator has dashboards to monitor results for all clients: Clusterfuzz (aarya@, mbarbella@): https://predator-for-me.appspot.com/clusterfuzz/dashboard Fracas (jchinlee@): https://predator-for-me.appspot.com/fracas/dashboard Cracas (ivanpe@): https://predator-for-me.appspot.com/cracas/dashboard UMA Sampling Profiler (wittman@): https://predator-for-me.appspot.com/uma-sampling-profiler/dashboard
Integration with other systems
- Predator is integrated with Fracas/Cracas to publicly-reported Chrome crashes. Analysis results are reported back to Fracas/Cracas and surface on Fracas/Cracas UI for stability sheriffs.
- analysis: Core of analysis, this directory is not dependent on any infra or google app engine libraries. The predator.py is the entry point which we create changelist_classifier to find suspected cls, component_classifier to find suspected components and project_classifier to find suspected project.
- [app] (app): The App Engine modules to provide heuristic analysis of Predator.
- scripts: Utility scripts to run locally on developer's workstation.
- first_party: Libraries from sibling infra AppEngine app that Predator depends on, specifically including a few libs from Findit.
- third_party: Third-party libraries that Predator depends on.
We welcome all contributions! Please refer to DEV.md for more info.