Milo - The UI for LUCI.
Milo is the user interface for LUCI. It displays information from Buildbucket and ResultDB about builders, builds, and test results, and can be configured to display custom consoles.
Releases are automatically pushed to luci-milo-dev on commit by the gae-deploy builder.
To push to prod, the steps are:
- Get an
- Modify the “stable” version in channels.json (e.g. by reusing the current staging version).
./main.star to regenerate the Makefile.
- Create a CL and add release notes to the description, as follows:
- Get the commit hashes from the old and new versions. E.g. in channels.json, if you changed the stable version from “31039-7badeba” to “31164-781e143”, the old commit hash is
7badeba and the new commit hash is
781e143. These correspond to commits in the infra/infra repo.
- Navigate to the DEPS file in the corresponding commits on Gitiles, e.g. https://chromium.googlesource.com/infra/infra/+/7badeba/DEPS (old) and https://chromium.googlesource.com/infra/infra/+/781e143/DEPS (new).
- Check the pinned commit of [infra/luci/luci-go] in the DEPS file at these commits. For example, the commits in this case are:
2bdb75fedc327ab79d4f514c394a90033f6be375 (old) and
- Run git log between these two commits:
git log 2bdb75fedc32..a4f26ffd812e --date=short --first-parent --format='%ad %ae %s'
- Add the resulting command line and output to the CL description. Example: https://crrev.com/i/2962041
- Mail and land the CL.
- Send an email to luci-releases@ to let people know you've done a new release, and link to the push CL.