Switch nacl-clang back to gas in SCons
Also re-enable nacl_clang tests which were disabled because of assembler
Review URL: https://codereview.chromium.org/778483002
git-svn-id: svn://svn.chromium.org/native_client/trunk/src/native_client/site_scons@14164 fcba33aa-ac0c-11dd-b9e7-8d5594d729c2
diff --git a/site_tools/naclsdk.py b/site_tools/naclsdk.py
index 441fa43..f4a8203 100755
@@ -101,12 +101,6 @@
cc = 'clang' if env.Bit('nacl_clang') else 'gcc'
cxx = 'clang++' if env.Bit('nacl_clang') else 'g++'
- # Eventually nacl-clang will default to -no-integrated-as but for now we have
- # to use the integrated as for compilation because of
- # https://code.google.com/p/nativeclient/issues/detail?id=3966
- # However clang's as' support of some of the nacl syntax is incomplete, so for
- # now use binutils as for our asm files.
- as_flags = '-no-integrated-as' if env.Bit('nacl_clang') else 
env.Replace(# Replace header and lib paths.
# where to put nacl extra sdk headers
@@ -148,7 +142,7 @@
# NaClSdk environment seems to be inherited from the host environment.