Secure Shell (nassh)
Secure Shell (nassh) is a Chrome App that combines hterm with a NaCl build of OpenSSH to provide a PuTTY-like app for Chrome users.
The chromium-hterm mailing list can be used to contact other users and developers for questions.
- ChangeLog -- List of interesting changes in each release
- FAQ -- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hacking -- Developing the Secure Shell source
- Options -- Secure Shell command line options
- Processes -- Release processes and other mundane topics
This has only been tested with Chrome. We know the following is needed:
- Native Client (NaCl)
- Pepper Plugin API (PPAPI)
- ECMAScript 6 (ES6)