[logging] Add LOG_TO_STDERR logging destination
* Separate LOG_TO_SYSTEM_DEBUG_LOG into two cases, LOG_TO_STDERR and
LOG_TO_SYSTEM_DEBUG_LOG as before.
* Provide the option to only write to system specific logs, write to
stderr or both, reducing redundant logs for systems which have log
services, such as with Fuchsia.
* For all systems, logs with severity ERROR and above will continue to
be written to stderr.
* All systems except Fuchsia have the same behaviour and defaults as
* Update default logging destination for Fuchsia to system logs only.
Commit-Queue: Sharon Yang <email@example.com>
Reviewed-by: Scott Violet <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Reviewed-by: Daniel Cheng <email@example.com>
1 file changed