cbor: Concise Binary Object Representation
This library is a partial implementation of the RFC 7049 Concise Binary Object Representation standard.
The source code was fetched from
chromium/src (https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromium/src/+/242df8b64d2a0ab5f057d1d4c76ea8537fdbb789) in order to avoid code duplication.
The cros/upstream/master branch is a mirror of the components/cbor directory from upstream. It is automatically updated to reflect the latest changes in upstream.
How to update the source
To pull in updates from
chromium/src, do the following:
git checkout -b upstream cros/upstream/master
git checkout master
git merge --allow-unrelated-histories upstream
- Expect merge conflicts, because of the difference in header paths.
- OWNERS should use the version from master.
- BUILD.gn should mostly use the version from master, unless the upstream changes the files to be built.
- The #include paths should use the version from master (without “components/”). This should be the majority of the merge conflicts.
- In the commit message of the merge, list the changes from upstream that are merged, with original commit hash from upstream.
- Check the changes introduced by your merge by doing a diff against the commit before the merge. The difference should be the same as the changes in the upstream.