Touch Firmware Test
This repo holds the source code of the touch firmware test.
Get the source:
$ git clone https://chromium.googlesource.com/chromiumos/platform/touch_firmware_test
Run the code:
See this website for details: https://www.chromium.org/for-testers/touch-firmware-tests .
Run in Docker:
You can also run the tests in docker now. You can build your own docker image or use the one on docker hub.
How to run tests in docker
- Connect the test device.
- Stop the host machine adb: $ adb kill-server
- Start docker image: $ docker run -t -i --privileged -v /dev/bus/usb:/dev/bus/usb -v $(pwd -L):/output -p 8080:8080 wjkcow/cros_touch_test bash The test report will be saved into current directory. You can change “$(pwd -L)” to any directory you want.
- Start adb server in the container by $ adb start-server Note: The first run might fail, try it again, it should work.
- Run the test. For android, do “python main.py -t android”.
- Follow the instructions in terminal, go to http://127.0.0.1:8080. If you don't open the webpage, the test might stuck.